POBUCA APP FOR WINDOWS DESKTOP*
Access your contacts everywhere. Download Pobuca app for FREE:
Tip: Make Pobuca app to start with your computer.
For Windows 10:
- Open Windows Explorer.
- In the file address bar type “shell:AppsFolder”.
- This will show all apps installed on your PC. Right click on Pobuca icon & select "create Shortcut".
- Select to place a shortcut on your desktop.
- Finally copy the shortcut to the startup folder. (e.g. C:\Users\[username]\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Startup)
For older Windows versions: Check this article
Instructions: How to Get Started
When using the desktop app for the first time, the welcome screen appears before you, and you are asked to log in or sign up. Log in using your Pobuca account, or sign up with your work email for a free Pobuca account.
Desktop app core features:
- Search: You can search for contacts, organizations or co-workers just by typing a term. The search will return the top 5 contacts, organizations and co-workers in cards with all available info. Contact cards display first name, last name, job title, organization name, work email, personal email, work phones, home phones, mobile phones and home/organization addresses. Organization cards display organization name, phone, email and addresses. Co-worker cards display first name, last name, job title, organization name, work email, personal email, work phones, home phones, mobile phones and home/organization addresses (Picture 6).
- Add: Use the add button (+) to invite coworkers, import contacts and create a new contact or organization (Picture 7). By clicking on any of these links, Pobuca Web app will open.
- Settings: Use the user icon at the top right corner of the app (Picture 8) to copy your signature, update your profile, get help or log out.
Every contact, organization and co-worker card has the following abilities (Picture 9):
- Email addresses open the default email client to compose a new email.
- Names open Pobuca Web app in contact or organization view.
- Phones open the default desktop call app (e.g. skype).
- The Globe icon opens a dropdown with all available addresses. Clicking on an address opens Google Maps in the web browser (Picture 11).
- The 3-blue-dots icon opens a dropdown with the choice to copy card to clipboard.